
One of LuLu's Birthday presents was to go to the ballet with a friend. We discovered the Israel Ballet was performing Cinderella at the National Centre of the Performing Arts in our city. We all just call it the Big Egg and were eager to see this impressive new venue. By the time I learned of it however, there were only two tickets left. I bought them and therefore flung myself into my first ever scalping experience. Two of my girlfreinds went with to help. I don't have near enough the artistic writing talent or time to describe our venture into scalping territory. So for now I will just tell you the conclusion. We were only able to get two tickets for more than we wanted to spend. I had already sent LuLu and her girlfriend in with the assistance of a helpful usher and security entorage. They were thrilled and nervous to go in by themselves. About 10 minutes later we scalped our two tickets

and I sent my friends in with the hope of maybe winning out on a final left over ticket some scalper was desperate to get rid of. No Go. I guess the Israel Ballet is a hot commodity. So after another 20 minutes I ushered myself into the foyer where I proceeded to sit out the rest of the performance of Cinderella. It wasn't that bad really. I had acheived my goal. The girls got in. I got my friends in so they could look after the girls, and they all had a really magical experience. The first picture is of my only view into the NCPA. The second is of the girls, one of my friends and me outside waiting to scalp tickets.